CA. Hemant C. Lodha ( Managing director )
He is a Chartered Accountant and having experience of working in industrial environment since 1980. He has traveled extensively around the globe and worked in India, Indonesia and Sri Lanka. Website: www.hemantlodha.com
Born in Jodhpur, India on 12th June 1956. Did his graduation (1976-79) from GCA, Ajmer and CA (1980) from Mumbai. He started career from Kalpataru, Mumbai, later shifted to Nagpur and worked for FACOR, Star Circlips and Coventry Springs till 1990. In 1990 he joined INDORAMA and got shifted to Indonesia. In 2001 after working for a brief period in Thailand and Sri Lanka returned India & decided to settle in Nagpur and after doing few ventures joined SMS Group to setup an Environment & Clean Energy Division. Still working with as a MD of SMS Envocare Ltd. www.smsenvocare.co.in
So far he visited 39 countries for business expansion and different commitments. His passion for gathering quotes facilitated him in compiling book titled “Words of Wisdom”, “A to Z of Entrepreneurship” & Nectar of Wisdom contains 108 blogs for better personal and professional life.
He has founded “HELPLINK Charitable Trust” with a motto that WE LINK THE NOBLE PATRONS AND NEEDY CHILDREN focusing on child education. Presently, under the trust running 2 programs CAFÉ (Child Adoption for Education), CARE (Child Adoption for Rehabilitation & Education) more information is available on www.helplink.info. His recent project is propagating UNIVERSALISM. www.universalism.in is based on 3 principles. Wisdom, Duty and Love.
Honors & Awards
- Excellence in Social Service (July 2012) By Rotary Club of Nagpur East
- Ahinsa Award (October 2014) awarded by Jain Sewa Samaj
- Vocational Excellence Award (Sept 2012) by Rotary Club of Nagpur West
- MCCIA Innovation & Entrepreneurship Award by Environment Club of India
- Paryavaran Gaurav Award to MEPL in 2012 by Dr. R. J. Rathi Charity Trust
- Vasundhara Award in 2012 to MEPL by Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Vasundhara Award in 2016 to Waluj CETP by Maharashtra Pollution Control Board